Baby sleeping bags - sleep sacks - are the safer alternative to blankets
Our high quality baby sleep sacks, also called baby sleeping bags are available in three different sizes from infants to the hard to find toddler size common to Europe. Whether you are looking for a practical baby blanket for yourself, a unique baby gift for a friend's baby shower, or are a proud grandparent looking out for safety, a BabyinaBag sleep sack will meet your individual needs. Click here for more details.
Used safely in Europe for over 25 years, baby sleeping bags ensure that your child is always covered and warm, regardless of how actively they may sleep. Baby sleeping bags - also called baby sleep sacks - are the safer, more comfortable alternative to traditional loose baby bedding. Designed as a wearable blanket, a baby sleep sack keeps your baby comfortable and warm all night long, so you'll sleep better too!
Prices are starting at only $21.95! Unbelievable
quality for the value and a 6 month warranty on
materials and workmanship. Your baby's comfort and
safety are worth it!
* Broad selection: We offer 100% cotton, organic cotton, 100% silk and the super stylish and ultra soft Minky fabric!
* European sizing: We carry sacks in the very hard to find sizes for older babies and toddlers too.
* Breathable Summer and Winter models: We offer both, lightweight summer models as well as cozy, quilted winter models to suit every climate and season.
* Comfort: Only 100% soft jersey cotton touches your baby's skin - no synthetics!
Cotton or Fleece, what is the better material for your baby sleep sack?
Why using baby sleep sacks instead of blankets?
- * Your baby is covered and warm all night.
- * No more kicked off covers means your baby sleeps more comfortably.
- * Eliminates loose bedding in the crib.
- * Helps your baby sleep through the night.
- * Sleep sacks are the perfect baby gift at every baby shower.
Please note that there will always be variations amongst babies in regards to age, weight & length, for example a very large newborn. The following is a general guideline for babies within the 50 (average) percentile, that should help you select the correct size for your baby (please see safety information below).
|Sleeping Bag Size||Approximate Child Age||Minimum Child Weight||Maximum Child Length|
|Small (27"/68cm)||3 - 11 Months||10 Lbs||30" / 76 cm|
|Medium (35"/89cm)||10 -24 Months||22 Lbs||38" /96 cm|
|Large (42"/107cm)||22 Months - 3T||28 Lbs||45" / 114 cm|
- I had searched everywhere to find European-style sleep sacks here in the US and was so excited when I come across Baby in a Bag.com. Your sacks are of very high quality, withstand numerous washings and come in cute patterns. They keep my toddlers warm at night and confined to their crib! I can highly recommend them.
Ina G., mother of twins, San Carlos, CA
- I received the package this morning. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!! I was introduced to the Baby in a Bag sleep sack website through a friend. The sleep sacks are of the highest quality available. For discerning parents, these are the "must have" for your little precious one. I would definitely recommend everyone to give these sacks a try!
Alice L. Singapore